During the first part of the Spring term, Year 3 will be learning about:
- Multiplication and division, followed by money in Maths.
- Comparing countries and writing non-chronological reports in English.
- Rocks and fossils in Science.
- Designing and controlling computers using everyday objects in Design & Technology.
- Indoor athletics in PE.
During the second part of the Autumn term, Year 3 will be learning about:
- Addition and subtraction, followed by multiplication skills in Maths.
- Writing our autobiographies, developing our understanding of paragraphing and writing a report in English.
- Light in Science
- United Kingdom in Geography, including map skills, transport and land use.
- Reciting songs in Music.
- Gymnastics in PE.